UGA Regulatory Affairs News
1) The next admission is Fall Semester 2017: The deadline for domestic applications is: June 15, 2017. The deadline for international applications is April 15, 2017. This includes the RA Certificate Program and MS Programs. Clinical Trials Certificate Program admits for Fall Semester only.
UGA Graduate School http://grad.uga.edu degree codes for our Certificate Programs (Regulatory Affairs and Clinical Trials certificates) may be found under “Online Certificate Programs” beginning with the title “Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Regulatory Affairs or Clinical Trials.” Here, the degree codes needed for the certificate program required by Graduate School online application will be listed.
2) The UGA BioPharma Program is pleased to announce the 5th Annual Medical Device Conference. The dates of this conference are Nov. 2-3, 2017. Please visit the Conference's website for more details, http://mdr-con.com/.
3) The UGA BioPharma Program is pleased to announce the 41st Annual International Good Manufacturing Practices Conference. The dates of this conference are March 6-9, 2017. Please visit the Conference's website for more details, internationalgmp.com/.
4) GRE Waiver Request: Under certain circumstances, such as an existing graduate degree or significant work-related experience in the health product industry, a waiver of the GRE requirement may be considered. Please select the GRE Waiver request link here to understand the policy and to access the GRE Waiver Request form. No waiver request is guaranteed.
5) The Regulatory Affairs Department is pleased to announce its Fast Track Initiative for Graduate Students in Georgia Tech's various Engineering Programs, specifically for students interested in biomedical product development. For additional details, please review ra.rx.uga.edu/program_info/reg_affairs_certificate/fast_track_GT.php.